This privacy statement explains our data processing practices and how we use any information or personal data you may provide.
This website may contain links to other websites which are outside our control and are not covered by this privacy statement.
Please note that the privacy policies applicable to those sites may differ from this statement.
1. Your Consent
By using this website and its services, you consent to the collection and use of the information for the purposes set out below.
2. Information Collected
Tidmas Townsend Ltd will be the data controller under the Data Protection Act 1998. Any personal data you provide will be kept on file for our reference. This allows us to provide you with the services you select. Tidmas Townsend Ltd may monitor webserver activity for the purpose of data analysis, sales and marketing reports, frequency of visits and developing marketing profiles.
3. Use of Your Information
If you order online or request a quote with us, we will record your personal details and send you a confirmation by email. Your personal data will be used principally to:
- Process orders or quotes and ensure your order or quote is completed in accordance with your details
- Analyse the use of the website
- Keep you up-to-date with special offers and services
- Send you information by letter, e-mail or to contact you by telephone
We retain the data you provide from time to time, including data we collect when you use our services and facilities.
You may also be given the opportunity to opt-in to receive additional correspondence from us, and our carefully selected partners and third parties. At any time after you have registered you may opt-out or change your preferences by emailing us at email@example.com.
If you wish to amend the personal data that you have submitted online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Tidmas Townsend Ltd, Dower House Farm, Possingworth Lane, Blackboys, East Sussex, TN22 5HJ, United Kingdom.
4. Disclosure of Your Information
We may use your information for market research and strategic development purposes to assist us in new product development and keep you up to date with special offers and services.
We will not disclose passenger information under any other circumstances than described in this privacy statement without your consent unless required to do so legally.
5. Person under 18 years
If you are under 18, please obtain the permission of your parent or guardian permission before you provide personal information to this website.
- To identify visitors referred to us from third parties, to enable us to inform that third party of the identity of the visitor and the value of the booking made by the visitor, to remunerate the third party and to enable the tracking of bookings through our website. These cookies expire within 30 days from the date of visit.
- To identify visitors to this website and enable us to track orders and the value of orders. These cookies expire within 30 days from the date of visit.
- To track visitor numbers and enable us to perform visitor analysis
- Only non-personal information is stored in your cookie
You have the opportunity to set your computer to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued and to manually delete cookies from your computer at any time. If you accept cookies, they may remain on your computer for up to 365 days, unless you delete them. If you choose to reject all cookies, this may affect your ability to navigate and use our online booking service. As each browser is different, you may wish to check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to manage cookies or change your cookie preferences.
7. Security of your information
We store order information in a central database, which is managed by our administrative staff and is accessible electronically. Our security measures ensure that data can not be accessed by unauthorised persons. From time to time people such as I.T. systems suppliers may need to access the system. We do not disclose any information about you without your permission unless we are required by law to do so.
8. Your Personal Data
You have the right to see your personal data held by Tidmas Townsend Ltd and will provide this information for the maximum fee permitted by statute.
Please put your request in writing to: Tidmas Townsend Ltd, Dower House Farm, Possingworth Lane, Blackboys, East Sussex, TN22 5HJ, United Kingdom.
9. Alterations to privacy statement
If we change this privacy statement, the changes will be published on our website.